Wednesday 20 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- MION ♥ Chisato 20/4/11

Good evening everyone ^ヮ^ ♥

  • ℃-ute 公式ブログ/MION千聖 画像1
  • ℃-ute 公式ブログ/MION千聖 画像2
  • ℃-ute 公式ブログ/MION千聖 画像3
Changing topics,
Happy birthday on being 4 years old
Mion!!!!!!!!
Yay~ ♥♥♥
Really, congrats ^ヮ^ ♥
I love you *kiss* *laughs*
The decorations I talked about yesterday,
one part of my house has a lot of paper boats *laughs*
1. (♥ヮ♥)v

Unfortunately, I was late coming back from work so
I wasn't there to see Mion blow out the candles but
I wished her happy birthday on the phone
and Mion was hyped up ♥
though surely she had a lot of friends over the house
so she was happy (*^ω^*) ♥
It'll be good if this birthday left her memories \('o')/

Also right ♥!
Mai-chan gave Mion-chan these as a present ♥
Thank you
Apuro and Buccho ♥
Mion loves sweets so she took them happily! ♥♥♥
Picture 2 (Thanks ♥)

By the way, I gave a lot of ribbon to stick at the kindergarten!

In the Okai house, it seems like everyday is someone's birthday, everyone's birthdays are scattered you see

Papa ー> 14th December
Mama -> 16th September
Chisato 
-> 21st June
Asuna 
-> 14th May
Tsubasa 
-> 26th March
Pain 
-> 8th March
Rippu 
-> 29th July

It's fun having enjoying everyday ^ヮ^ and to have a wonderful birthday every month
I love this family (♥ヮ♥)♥

Mion ^ヮ^ ♥
From here on, healthily grow up kindly ok? ♥
I love you

Baichaako ♥

---------------------------------------------------------------



Wao that is pretty spread out! Though my family is pretty spread out too @w@ well..save December! 10/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment