Friday 22 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Date ♥ Chisato 22/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/デート千聖 画像1
℃-ute 公式ブログ/デート千聖 画像2Good evening everyone >w< ♥

Today,
Nakkii, me and Mai had a date somewhere! ^ヮ^ ♥
It's been a while since the three of us had a date
It was troublesome passing around the small camera
to take pictures but it was fun \('o')/ ♥
Those who want to see what our date looked like
please check Hello pro! TIME each time on TV Tokyo ^ヮ^

Also!
There are lots of people who love One Piece as I suspected right? ♥
I'm still on the fourth volume ♥ *laughs*
N~ Luffy's companions are Zoro and Nami
and I'm on the part before they meet Usopp and beat the bad guy Captain Kuro >w< ♥
It's funny,
when I start reading, I can't stop (-3-)
I've only just started reading it still so I won't know it all but
who is everyone's favourite character? ♥
As for me, my favourite character is Luffy \('o')/ ♥

Yes! *laughs*

Tomorrow I have a concert so
I'll stop reading for tonight *laughs*
I want it to hurry up and be tomorrow ♥

Baichaako ♥

-----------------------------------------------



Chopper!!! Though I also like Luffy too~ Ah it makes me miss reading manga...I say that but I still do read it occasionally haha 8/TEN -Risu


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment