Wednesday 27 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- I sweated!~~ >w< -Mai 27/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/汗かいたよ~~ 画像1Otsukareeraisu!

It was seriously hot today ♪
Well somehow, it felt hot and sticky
and I went: Geeeeeeeeeez~~ (´^`)
quite a few times you know! XoX

It made me want to eat ice cream ^ヮ^

Today we had the rehearsal
for C-ute's independent concert!
We danced! *laughs*
Well obviously *laughs* but lately I've been sweated like crazy
It's a good thing right? ^ヮ^
Yay *laughs*

I want to lose weight, I want to lose weight,
I want to lose weight, I want to lose weiiiiiiiiight  (´^`)

Seriouuusly *laughs*

Tomorrow we have the dress rehearsal so
we'll do our best ♥♥♥

Soon we'll be having the independent concert ♥♥
Kyaa I look forward to it ♥

Well then well then, sarabajaaaa

-------------------------------------


Ahhh I'm kinda jealous of your weather!! our heat has suddenly dropped.. 7.5/TEN-
Risu


1 comment:

  1. wah...
    kawai....
    i love mai-chan & all c-ute member very7 much...
    i hope c-ute come my country and make concert..

    ReplyDelete