Monday 18 April 2011

Takashi Ai's new look

Gasp is right

She posted the picture on her blog with a short entry.

wao! big image change ne?
what do you think? I think it's one of those things where you either love it or hate it
myself..I don't really know xD;
though I think of Marilyn Monroe for some reason..xD
hmm 7/10 I think it'll grow on me, and I always did like Ai with short hair
UsaTEN

:O.... Waoo! I wonder if I like it or not either? I can't.. figure it out..
I think it's leaning towards the like but it also makes her look like she's ill or something owo *coughs* Well yes yess I'll get used to it! she looks much older now too ahh
RisuTEN

1 comment:

  1. I was definately shocked the first time I saw it, I hope it grows on me, blonde hair on Asains has always been a little out of the ordinary, their long sleek hair is beautiful, don't know why they would ever dye it!

    ReplyDelete