Saturday 16 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- START -Maimi 16/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/START 画像1

℃-ute 公式ブログ/START 画像2Good morning ☺
It's Maimi

Right!!
I have plenty of fighting spirit in me!

Today is the first day of the collaboration concert with S/mileage ^ヮ^

When we did the last dress rehearsal, we had left various challenges but

everyone in C-ute got together talking so

today we'll be on stage leaving behind no regrets!!

I want to go out fully all my might o(^ヮ^)

Speaking of which, before this,
was my grandma's birthday

we spoke on the phone ^ヮ^ ***

she seemed fine ♥

When I speak on the phone with my grandma, occasionally, there are times where I don't know what she's talking about *laughs*

She's careful about speaking in her normal way of speaking but

here and there her dialect comes out you know ^ヮ^

At those times, I ask: what does that mean!? to my mum ^ヮ^;

when I visit ^ヮ^;

When my grandma and my mum talk, I understand even less ^ヮ^;!!

I get taught their dialect often and I have to remember it...\(^ヮ^)

....though I haven't remembered it all but ^ヮ^;

...Eh I ended up going off topic but

my grandma's gave me energy so

today I'll be off powerfully too

P.S
(Picture 1)
Tsunku♂San, S/mileage and C-ute ***
(Pitcure 2) Yesterday's picture ♪

-----------------------------------



Awww I know that feeling.. I can barely speak to my relatives at all.. not even my dad owo;;; I should really practice my Cantonese more... 9/TEN-Risu










  • No comments:

    Post a Comment