Wednesday 20 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Friends. (Airi ^ヮ^) 20/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ともだち。(あいり) 画像1
℃-ute 公式ブログ/ともだち。(あいり) 画像2
℃-ute 公式ブログ/ともだち。(あいり) 画像3
Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^


Today was a day, my school work profoundly
all went into my head >w< ♥


Not easily but profoundly. *laughs*


I feel my head is full too ^ヮ^


Today at break, I turned around at the desk behind me
and someone drew with all their might on the desk something...^ヮ^ ♥


Picture 2
An eraser. *laughs*


They did their best to draw this ♥


I was impressed at how good it was
I ended up taking a picture >w< ♥


After break finished
they rubbed it out with all their might ^ヮ^; ♥


And one more thing ♥


My friends that know that I like drawing Kimokawa (ugly but cute) drawings,
showed something like this to me ♥


Lion!! (♥ヮ♥)
Picture 3


It's face is like a person, that's kimokawa~ (♥ヮ♥)♥


I can't draw something this kimokawa. I'm not at that level yet >w<


That's why,
I'm jealous...~(♥ヮ♥)♥
It's too cute ^ヮ^


.......with that
I'm living a soft and fun school life ♥


Tomorrow I have art~ (♥ヮ♥)♥


I'll do my best~ ^ヮ^


Ah, today
we had the C-ute tour rehearsal too but


during the break yesterday,
Nakkii showed me an off shot picture she had from her photoshoot ♥♥♥


C-c-cute... >w< ♥


Everyone, I ask for you to look forward to it! ^ヮ^

Well then, shall we do our best tomorrow too? (♥ヮ♥)♥

Good night (σω-)。о 

-------------------------------------



Ahhhh I actually love drawing ugly things that are cute too owo *coughs* though I'm the only one who finds them cute/funny hahahaha! Anyway seems like Airi has fun at her school! You see.. I wouldn't like having to give up school myself either.. though it's stressful, wouldn't highschool be one of the best times in your lives? Though of course it's not the same for everyone I suppose 9.5/TEN -Risu







  • No comments:

    Post a Comment