Monday 18 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Mai Channel! Vol.2 -Mai 18/4/11

Otsukareeraisu ♥♥

Today I had a live broadcast for the on Mai Channel on Ustream
about my solo DVD's filming

Kya~~~ As I thought,
I was seriously nervous
about the filming of my solo DVD... *laughs*

But gradually I loosened up
and I had fun~
Well but as I thought,
there were times where I felt embarrassed *laughs*

It was a really good experience ♥
I appreciate it ♥

Also, everyone who watched Mai Channel
thank you very much (♥ヮ♥)(♥ヮ♥)

Those who watched me from the early morning too were there~ I really appreciate it

Geez I really appreciate it! *laughs*

Those who want to see part 3 ♥
Please write to C-ute's manager on twitter ^ヮ^ *laughs*

Today I had a really good experience ♥

It's been a while but
I ate dinner with everyone in my family ♥♥ Yay

Well then well then, let's do our best tommorow too(^o^ゞ

Sarabachaa~~~~


---------------------------


Ahahhh she had another one!! I want to watch.. 7.5/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment