Tuesday 19 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Something that made me happy ♥ -Maimi 19/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/嬉しい事 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/嬉しい事 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/嬉しい事 画像3Good morning ☺




  • It's Maimi

    -the thing that made me happy yesterday-

    yesterday too I had training for Ran but

    my manager handed over something to me when I arrived at the training place...(;o;)

    It's this!! (Picture 1)

    I wonder if you know what it is!?

    You see, this, for the times I couldn't participate in the rehearsals for C-ute's tour,

    Airi wrote on a piece of paper for all the changes as a memo just for me T~T

    Even though she has school work and is probably busy...T~T

    "Thank you~ T~T Thank you~ (;_;)"

    They are really such nice members ♥

    Everyone else too,
    before I started my first day of training,

    they said to me: "Do your best in training tomorrow!! We'll contact you if there are changes in the rehearsal ok?" T~T

    They also said: "We'll go to watch you ok? I look forward to it!!" T~T

    For the members to say such things to me made me happy you know ♥

    I end up causing the members all sorts of trouble but everyone said such things to me and are cheering me on,

    since there are a lot of people who are looking forward to this play,

    Yajima, I'll head straight in with all seriousness!!

    With this and that, from here on, I'll be having training daily but

    yesterday, during the break for dinner,

    starring together with me, Taki Kahoko-san said: "Do you want to eat some broccoli Maimi-chan!?"
    and she gave me broccoli!! ♥ヮ♥

    I took it home to boil the broccoli in my house...I put salt and seasoning to it and it was delicious ^ヮ^ ♥

    With that Taki-san ♪
    (Picture 2)...sorry I have no make up on m(_ _)m

    and an extra picture ^ヮ^;
    (Picture 3) I was gazing at my shirasu...^ヮ^;

    In the rice ball package, one roll of shirasu fell off the rice ^ヮ^;

    I was starring at that shirasu and they took a picture of me from the side,

    my manager who came to training for me, took it of me ^ヮ^;

    It seemed my manager was puzzled by my behaviour and asked:
    "What are you looking at!?"
    and...^ヮ^;
    "Aah ^ヮ^;...The shirasu is being left out ^ヮ^;"

    After I answered:
    "Ehh!!" and I attached that shirasu to the rice ball

    and ate without leaving one behind (^ヮ^)/

    Thank you very much ^ヮ^ =3

    Right, I'll pitch today too with all my might

    ---------------------------------------------------


    Ohhhhh of course Maimi-chan~ everyone loves you! and you're the leader too so of course you need to have the notes hehe ♥ And ahh that broccoli bit made me laugh though of course it's funny in the Western world, it's pretty normal in the Eastern world =w= 10/TEN-
    Risu

    No comments:

    Post a Comment