Saturday 16 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Gyun ♥ Chisato 15/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/きゅんっ千聖 画像1Good evening everywan-dering bird ♥
(Maimi-chan thought that up for me)

(She says: Mina-san konbanwataridori and wataridori means like a migrating bird or something? well I tried to make it work so excuse me for my own lame pun xD; )



℃-ute 公式ブログ/きゅんっ千聖 画像2Lately I've been getting up early every morning (♥ヮ♥)♥
I haven't been late either (>~<)b
maybe I've cured my habit (-3-)v
Alright! ♥
From this morning today, I went to do my nails ( ̄∀ ̄) ♥
N~ they're flashy *laughs*
N well~ it's for the concert
those who are coming!!!!!
Obviously I'm coming too of course (>w<)v
please pay attention to my nails (>~<)b

And after my nails ♥
we had the rehearsals for C-ute's concert! ^ヮ^
We've finished putting the entire choreography together (>w<)v
Iya~ ♥
From tommorow, we're beginning the collaboration concert
with S/mileage in Nagoya so after the 15th, C-ute's independant concert
is starting?
Craaaaaaaaaaaap
I'm happy ♥
I'll be seeing everyone lots right? ♥ヮ♥
Yaay (>~<)o

Anyway!!!
tommorow it's the collaboration concert with S/mileage so ♥
I'm extremely looking forward to it! ♥

Everyone, baichaakoori ;D

------------------------------------------



Ahhh as for me I've been waking up later.... slept at 6am yesterday owo muahahahaha and I'm still up and translating.. oh and how are people supposed to see your nails from so far away gosh.. xD 8/TEN -Risu


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment