Thursday 21 April 2011

Polls! Which is your favourite dance from C-ute?


Results
Tokaikkou Junjou 34% (30)
Kiss me Aishiteru 21% (19)
FOREVER LOVE 19% (17)
Dance de Bakoon 14% (13)
Namida no Iro 10% (9)
Total Votes 88

Tokaikkou Junjou! otherwise known as C-ute's main song xD
it's my favourite dance too! the costumes are nice and the setting too, not to mention the catchy tune, this is one of my favourite singles of theirs, and it's mainly due to the dance. I remember first listening to the song in a Hello!Project concert and admiring the dance, then after I figured what the song was called I youtube the dance shot and loved it ever since. 
a thing that amazes me is that they're so young but they dance so well, and this choreography was probably one of the more demanding from H!P, I don't even see Momusu's choreography as good 

I'm liking Kiss me Aishiteru dance more, though there's this one bit that makes me laugh, cause I think they look like monkeys xD I like it when it focuses on an individual whilst they're singing their line, I think it shows off their moves best

I loove the beginning of FOREVER LOVE it's so energetic! and this is great in concerts too, though I find the chorus funny when maimi and airi are separate to them

I also love the beginning, especially right at the start with Maimi, Airi and Nakki when they do this guitar slide move. and it is really energetic. but I think the instrumental bridge before their last chorus disappointing. normally that's when they really show off their moves with complicated choreography (like Tokkaikou Junjou), but it was just really simple...

another great beginning, though I would actually say that this is one of the best intros. I'm sad that this came last! xD; cause the choreography and timing is brilliant, the way it corresponds to the music, and it must have been hard to perfect. and to me it's quite a mature dance, which suits the mature single well.
now this is really what I call a group dance! xD cause it really depends on all the members for it to work. and the positions are good too. also loove their clothes.

my top two dances would have to be Tokaikkou Junjou and Namida no Iro, they're just great from start to finish~
but C-ute does have a loot of great dances, in fact sometimes I prefer the dance shot to the actual pv xD

thanks for votingg!
next poll is
Which is your favourite cover single?
please vote!
UsaTEN

Ahhhh! It was sooo soo difficult choosing.... I really love all of these dances actually though my favourites might be Tokkaiko Junjou and Namida no Iro too but I also love Dance de Bakoon! just cause...it's fun to dance to kyaha *coughs*
But Kiss me Aishiteru is fun to watch too, I love the part just before the chorus especially. Oohh but watching these videos just now made me really want to dance... Damn~
I also prefer watching the dance shots to the PV too for all of these actually haha

anyway! Let's vote in the next poll yay~

-
RisuTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment