Thursday 14 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Today ♥ Chisato 14/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/今日千聖 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/今日千聖 画像2Good evening everyone (-3-) ♥


  • Today right.
    I went to the beauty salon
    with Mai-chan at lunch \('o')/  ♥
    Mai had a treatment!
    I changed my hair colour shade a little bit! ^ヮ^ ♥
    It's darker
    Also, before I cut my hair a little bit ♥
    but in the distant future
    it'd be better if I got a treatment, I regret not getting one T~T </3
    the time I go next time, my hair will be nice and smooth ♥
    P.S I met Miyabi-chan at the beauty salon so it felt like destiny *laughs*

    After the beauty salon,
    we had the rehearsals for C-ute's concert ♥
    I want the real thing to hurry up and cooome ♥

    Recently, there are lots of places to eat here so
    if there is a nice shop, please tell me \('o')/ ♥

    Well then everyone
    Baichaakokoa (♥ヮ♥)♥

    --------------------------------------------



    E-eh I can't tell either and haha Chisa really loves Miyabi.. 7.5/TEN -Risu

    No comments:

    Post a Comment