Tuesday 26 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Lecture. (Airi ^ヮ^) 26/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/講話。(あいり) 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/講話。(あいり) 画像2Yaho ♥
It's Suzuki Airi

Today, I had the special lesson
that I mentioned yesterday ♥♥

That lesson is...
"lecture on the people of society" >w< ♥

On the way to school, every year an event comes

People who do work for the society come for us
and they talk about the experiences they've had ♥♥♥

This year,
the announcer came for us ♥

When this person was in New York,
they told us how they noticed, when they came back to Japan
the change in culture and etc etc......

They told us a lot ♥ ^ヮ^

I took lots of notes down!~ ♥

I'm glad they even responded
to someone like me ^ヮ^

the talk from the senpai of life
was amazing!! (♥ヮ♥)

Thank you very much ^ヮ^ ♥

I wonder who next year will be~ ♥
I look forward to it!! (♥ヮ♥)♥

Picture 1
are the many notes I took on the piece of paper

2. A skirt given to me by Berryz Koubou's Shimizu Saki-chan ♥

Right!
Tomorrow's my writing test ♥
I'll do my best ^ヮ^

------------------------------------



R-right.. thanks for showing us your leg Airi owo *stares at the mole...*..................
ahahhh just kidding~ I thought Osagari means hand me down though... but I can't expect Captain to hand anything down to Airi! she's a chibi captain ahh~ 8.5/TEN-
Risu



  • No comments:

    Post a Comment