Saturday 23 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Love chu~ ♥ Chisato 23/4/11

Good evening everyone ♥

  • ℃-ute 公式ブログ/らぶちゅ~千聖 画像1
  • ℃-ute 公式ブログ/らぶちゅ~千聖 画像2
Today we had the collaboration concert
with S/mileage in Oosaka ^ヮ^ ♥
Oosaka ♥
It was seriously hot~ (♥ヮ♥)(♥ヮ♥)(♥ヮ♥)
I love love love concerts \('o')/
I want to go to Oosaka again ♥
Tomorrow, we have the concert in Shibuya!
I look forward to it~ (^ヮ^)

Also, today's story! >w<

All of a sudden in the bullet train,
Kanon showed me her iPod *laughs* and
she put my "Furusato" in it ^ヮ^ ♥
I was happy but I was sort of embarrassed too >w< Thanks for listening to it ♥

And also,
a minute after that or so, Kanon showed me her iPod again
and C-ute's "Wakaretakunai..." was on it too! ♥
Kyaaa ♥
I was happy you know ^ヮ^
Wakaretakunai is my feature song ( ̄∀ ̄) ♥Thaanks Kanon ♥ヮ♥
But you know but you know *laughs*
I was pretty hyped up and Sakichii next to me began to sing
"Hanaretakunai...~ ♪" (>w<)o
No no, Chisato's song is: "Wakaretakunai..." right? (-3-)♥

Therefore she went: "Wakaretakunai...~ ♪"
honestly *laughs*
As expected of Sakichii ♥
Cute ^ヮ^ ♥♥

I have a cute junior ^ヮ^
I love her~

I'll do my best today tomorrow too ♥
Baichaako ♥

---------------------------------------



Hanaretakunai and Wakaretakunai have similar meanings so it's not too bad I guess hahaha anddd Risu keeps wailing from the light flickering in this room... QwQ.... A-and anyway... yess Chisa's Furusato is very nice actually although I only have Miya's and Airi's Furusato on my iPod. That's enough for me~ 8/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment