Tuesday 12 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- HAPPY BIRTHDAY ♥ Airi ♥ -Chisato 12/4/11


℃-ute 公式ブログ/HAPPY BIRTHDAY愛理 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/HAPPY BIRTHDAY愛理 画像2Good evening everyone ^ヮ^ ♥

On the 12th of April,
it's Suzuki Airi-chan's
birthday ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Happy birthday \('o')/ ♥
thanks for being born to us ♥

As for Airi, it's "singing" after all right? ♥
Her singing is really good ^ヮ^
Airi is so good that
there have been some times that I feel frustrated >_<
but because Airi is there
I want to do my best more in singing!
I think to myself,
"I feel I want to grow more!" I think

Airi's transparent voice
feels stable in every concert
I really learn from her ♥

And Airi is a really perfect girl ^ヮ^ ♥
She's good at dancing,
good at singing,
good at acting,
and she can study too
and her height is my ideal height *laughs*
There are lots of things I have to learn from her (・_・;)
Even though we're the same age *laughs*

Have an amazing day Airin
and year too right? ^ヮ^
I love you~ ♪

Baichaako ♥

------------------------------------



Ahahhh~ Airi is certainly Kanpeki in my eyes~ and looots of other people too! I hope you have a wonderful day Airiiii!!!! Oh and Chisato~ your singing ability is fine too you know! 10/TEN -Risu













  • No comments:

    Post a Comment