Monday 11 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Food. (Airi ^ヮ^) 11/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/食べ物。(あいり) 画像1Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^


Today, an incident that calmed my heart...


At the same time the bell went at school,
the cherry blossom petals blew from the wind from the window
into the classroom
fluttering~


Spring~
I thought ^ヮ^ ♥


At long last, tommorow I'm starting lessons ^ヮ^ ♥


I guess I'll my best in year 2 of high school eh?~ ♥ ^ヮ^


Right, today's blog will be what I've been eating recently ^ヮ^


℃-ute 公式ブログ/食べ物。(あいり) 画像21. Salty (♥ヮ♥)
It's a cookie but
when you eat it, it dissolves~ ♥
it was at the studio yesterday
and I ended up eating it ♥ ^ヮ^


2. Oreo Matcha!! ♥ヮ♥
Chocolate and Matcha mixed together
happiness ♥


3. Ice~ ♥♥♥
Yesterday, I had free time
so I tried freezing orange juice (♥ヮ♥)♥
It was fun ^ヮ^
On top of that, it was delicious ♥
I want to try freezing milk~ ♥


Yes ♥
℃-ute 公式ブログ/食べ物。(あいり) 画像3In a blink of an eye
the last day of me being 16 years old is ending... T~T


Ah...
That was fast~  >_< ♥


There are things I achieved in the end but
16 years old,
Songs, dances
musicals and a film...>w< ♥
There are a lot of new things I challenged myself
and at this age, I was able to meet
many wonderful people ^ヮ^ ♥


Everyone, thanks~ ♥ (♥ヮ♥)


Only 16 years old for a little more...
I'll enjoy it to the end ^ヮ^


And today is
Mano Erina-chan's birthday ♥
she's 20 years old~ (♥ヮ♥)!!
I feel the power of Mano-chan's acting... ^ヮ^
There are many ways as to why she is my role model ^ヮ^
We're also the same blood B type,
offstage we talk often ^ヮ^ ♥


Treat me well from here on too ♥


Aand and!! (♥ヮ♥)
It's my mum's birthday ^ヮ^

I always cause you trouble
and I do nothing but make you worry so much
I get worried about your health >_<

I can't possibly think of when my mum is not there everyday
as for me, she's a really important existance
and she is the only person in this world
who gave birth to me ^ヮ^ ♥

Always living with her, I can't right out say my honest feelings but

But I love my mother ^ヮ^



Mama if you make a fool out of me
I won't forgive ya! ^ヮ^ ♥

My mum always goes on without a massage so
before today ends, I'll give her a massage as I think I want to do at least something small to make her happy ^ヮ^ 

Really, happy birthday ^ヮ^ ♥

Tommorow I'll do my best too ^ヮ^ ♥

----------------------

Aahh Airi's 17 tommorow ♥ヮ♥ w-why is she younger than me when she looks older.. -_-'' well anywho~ how nice that her mother (and Mano-chan haha) has the birthday right before hers! the guys in her family must have a lot to handle in April haha. Oh and I couldn't tell if she was talking to her mother for the "make a fool out of me" or if her mother says that because she didn't put colons or anything so @w@... interpret it as you want! 10/TEN -Risu


















  • 2 comments:

    1. Is it me, or does Airi look a little sad in her pics lately? Maybe her new classmates are being messed up to her??

      ReplyDelete
    2. A-aahh I wouldn't worry too much : D' she said she made friends after all in another post! -Risu

      ReplyDelete