Friday 22 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- It's cold (>_<) (>_<) -Mai 22/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/寒いぜ 画像1Otsukareeraisu

It was cold today wasn't it? T~T
I want it to hurry up and be warm (´^`)
Summer is the best after all ♥ I love summer
a crazy amount! I feel *laughs*

By the way, today,
Chisato, Nacchan and me were filmed at a location

℃-ute 公式ブログ/寒いぜ 画像2for Hello! Pro Time ♥ we kinda hung out!

The three of us played about pretending it was Halloween you know?
It was fun ♥

Everyone, please look at Hello Pro! time for more details

And, and, tomorrow, it's the live with S/mileage! ♥♥♥♥

Aah I look forward to it (owo)o

As I thought, I love Saturday ♥

Well then well then,
let's do our best tomorrow!!

Sarabajaaa V(^O^)

-------------------------------------



Eh Halloweeeeeeen? It's April though o3o 7/TEN-Risu


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment