Tuesday 19 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Goodnight. (Airi ^ヮ^) 19/4/11

Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Exactly one week today, I've started lessons ^ヮ^

I'm getting used to my teachers too
and I'm spending everyday happily to the fullness ^ヮ^ ♥

It seems after school paid off yesterday since
today I understood what was happening in the lesson

today we had a report for homework so
I'm doing it now ^ヮ^

I'm having fun understanding it~ ^ヮ^ ♥

Fumu fumu >w< ♥

.............speaking of which!! (♥ヮ♥)

Yesterday, I anticipated it to be cold but
it was warm so
today I went to school with a camisole, parker and a long skirt ♥

However.

It was cold today......(-3-) </3

Some of friends thought the same,
so we froze....T~T ♥

We can't predict the weather. (-3-) </3

Oh my god (´^`)

(Hahahahaha~ she said: Oo mai ga!! And I thought it was just Nakkii ..<333)



................

With that
after school today,
I went to eat with my girl friends from first year! ^ヮ^

Since there was a buffet! ^ヮ^

Ha-ppiness! Ha-ppiness! ^ヮ^

In 90 minutes, I ate a lot ^ヮ^

Picture...3 is
Soysh. >w<
Do you know it? ^ヮ^
It feels like they added carbonic acid to the soy milk ^ヮ^; ♥

I like soy milk so I tried drinking it but

it had a bit of a mysterious taste ^ヮ^

Those who are interested, definitely ♥

I'll do my best tomorrow too ♥

---------------------------------------------



Ehhh she looks pretty warm though still =w=? And is that a pig on her drink?? Ahah.. 8.5/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment