Sunday 17 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- One year anniversary -Maimi 17/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/一周年 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/一周年 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/一周年 画像3Good evening ☆=




  • It's Maimi

    I'm really sorry for the late update >_<'''

    Yesterday we had the first day of the collaboration live with S/mileage at Nagoya!!

    Somehow, I was really nervous but doing a live together with S/mileage made me think: "We can't lose to them!!" so everyone in C-ute got together to talk and make an affirmation...

    and threw down with plenty of fighting spirit o(^ヮ^)

    As we tried on the first day, there were still lots of challenges we had left over but

    seeing everyone's smiles made me so so happy...T~T

    Everyone who came, thank you very much ♥

    I think there were lots of people who couldn't come but

    those people too, I want to see your smiles one day!!

    Well then, here are yesterday's pictures... ♥

    (Picture 1)
    From here is the real thing!!
    From left
    Me,
    S/mileage's
    Fukuda Kanon-chan
    Maeda Yuuka-chan

    (Picture 2)
    In the dressing rooms were 3 coloured dango ♥ヮ♥ It was delicious ♪

    with S/mileage's Fukuda Kanon-chan

    (Picture 3)
    Nakkii doing Mai-chan's hair up ^ヮ^

    And from today, we've started the training seriously for the play "Ran 2011 New Version!!" that's coming to the Kichijouji's zenshinza theatre on the 22nd~29th May!!

    It was the introduction ー> scenario reading ー> and the standing training but...

    I have to sort out various things in my head!!

    There were lots of places that have ended up bubbling

    It's only like about one month until the real thing!!

    Since I'm playing the same role, I want to skill up the whole of my acting more than before o(>_<'')

    I have to do my best!!

    Right!! I'll go and put my fighting spirit tomorrow too

    Goodnight

    P.S

    Today is the anniversary date for when we first began C-ute's blog

    those who've been reading our blogs ^ヮ^

    and those who had a chance to get to know us from the blogs ^ヮ^

    Really, thank you very much ♪

    -------------------------------------------



    Hmm they seem to be struggling a little bit more and being more nervous for this concert don't you think? Probably too different from what they're used to! and Ahh!! it's the anniversary date~ to think.. this time last year I started my translating too *w* oooo happy anniversary!! Though there are some missing blog entries >_<;; thank you for reading with RisusaTEN too~ it's a pleasure really 8/TEN -Risu
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment