Saturday 23 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ S/miC. (Airi ^ヮ^) 23/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/スマ℃。(あいり) 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/スマ℃。(あいり) 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/スマ℃。(あいり) 画像3Good evening ♥












  • It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

    Today we had the collaboration live IN Oosaka ♥ ^ヮ^

    As I thought,
    I believe everyone in Oosaka was hot >w< ♥

    The minute we began,
    the enthusiasm was immense (♥ヮ♥) ♥

    They're the best ♥♥♥

    and at the corner today
    Yuukarin chose me as her duo partner ♥ (♥ヮ♥)

    It was fun ^ヮ^ ♥

    Everyone who came,
    thank you very much ^ヮ^

    In that,
    in the dressing room today,
    I spoke with Maimi-chan about some thing ^ヮ^

    Whatever should I call it...
    The basic materials of something ^ヮ^ *laughs*

    About the basic materials for sweets and juice ♥

    In all seriousness,
    we spoke about the cola sweets having no cola ingredients in it~
    and the grape juice was 30% fruit juice~ >w< ♥ and such *laughs*

    It was pretty fun ^ヮ^ ♥
    As for the picture,
    the re-appearance feeling of the small story ^ヮ^ ♥

    And
    me and Chisato's hair were similar at the night performance ♥ ^ヮ^

    Left and right opposites ^ヮ^

    So we took a picture of it. ^ヮ^

    We'll be completing the first stage tomorrow
    for this live tour,
    as it's not until June but

    we'll do our best with all our might ♥

    S/mileage songs are too fun ^ヮ^ ♥

    I look forward to meeting everyone tomorrow ^ヮ^ ♥

    Right!
    I'll do my best tomorrow ♥

    Picture 1
    Yesterday I bought a face washing foam to use in the morning ♥
    It's a must for girls who wear make up! (♥ヮ♥)
    It makes your skin soft and bouncy~ ♥

    Tomorrow I'll use it too ^ヮ^ *laughs*

    Goodnight~ ♥

    ---------------------------


    Haha at the Maimi and Airi picture... 7.5/TEN -
    Risu
    Edit: OMG I totally didn't notice Nakkii there xD Hahaha!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment