Tuesday 19 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's blog- Mion! -Chisato 19/4/11

Good evening everyone (♥ヮ♥)♥
  • ℃-ute 公式ブログ/みおん!千聖 画像1

 Today I went shopping with my little sister,
my parents and my uncle

Tomorrow it's my youngest sister (Mion)'s birthday so
we secretly bought her presents (♥ヮ♥)♥
Tonight,
after Mion has slept,
we plan to decorate the house nicely with origami with my family
without Mion for a party >w< ♥
Nn right, in the morning as she wakes up, Mion will be surprised ♥♥

4 years have already passed since Mion was born ♥
The time has gone by fast you know?
From here on too, I want her to be raised happily and healthily

By the way, my younger brother's birthday
was on the 26th of March! (♥ヮ♥)♥

Baichaako ♥

----------------------------------------



That end note was a little random but ahahh oooooo I see! I hope she has fun tommorow! 9/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment