Sunday 24 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Sakichiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ^ヮ^ ♥ Chisato 24/4/11

Good evening everyone~ ♥

℃-ute 公式ブログ/さきちぃ━━━千聖 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/さきちぃ━━━千聖 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/さきちぃ━━━千聖 画像3



  • Today we had the collaboration concert
    with S/mileage at C.C.Lemon hall in Shibuya (゜゜) ♥
    It was incredibly fun \('o')/ ♥
    I was really stirred up!
    "Oi oi"
    right? *laughs*
    After the concert ended
    Tears...........of joy <- I'm serious!
    I went all out ♥
    I really love everyone
    thank you ^ヮ^ ♥

    The next concert is around the 25th of June and we will be going to
    C.C. Lemon Hall in Shibuya once again ^ヮ^ ♥
    Everyone, come and hang out with us ok? (♥ヮ♥)♥

    Ah~ I won't be able to see S/mileage for a while
    that makes me sad T~T
    Sakichii T~T ♥♥♥♥♥♥
    I love Sakichii *laughs*
    I really love that girl ♥
    Geez~ XoX
    Yes...
    Until the 25th of June
    I won't be able to see
    the fans I love and Sakichii but
    I'll be looking forward to the 25th June ^ヮ^

    Right ♥
    I'll be having a changeover in my head for C-ute's concert (♥ヮ♥)♥

    Baichaako ^ヮ^

    ------------------------------



    Ohh wao! must be tough.. having to remember their concert but also absolutely not forgetting the concert with S/mileage too! 7.5/TEN -Risu

    No comments:

    Post a Comment