Friday 29 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- It was the dress rehearsal ♥ Mai 28/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ゲネプロでしたあ 画像1Otsukareeraisu ♥♥

It was warm today ♥
Iya~~~~~
As I thought, it's great for it to be warm!

Today we had the dress rehearsal
Tsunku-san came too
Iyaa we still have a lot of challenges.
We're running out of time but
I want to do the best live so
I'll do my best more~~~~~

Aah I look forward to it ♥♥

Lately I've been listening to this a lot ♥
FUNKY MONKEY BABY-san's song "Daijoubu dayo"
and Mr. Children-san's "Owari naki Tabi"
they're seriously good (´^`)(´^`) ♥
please listen to it those who are relaxed.
Originally, the FUNKY MONKEY BABY song was given to me by my big sister to listen to and
I listened to Owari naki Tabi from before!! but these two
you definitely need to listen to when you're relaxed *laughs*

Well then well then, sarabajaa ^ヮ^

-------------------------------



Oo I want to try and listen to a Mr Children song.. they seem to really like them 7.5/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment