Tuesday 19 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- This has become late! -Nakkii 18/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/遅くなりましたっ! 画像1It's Nakajima Saki.

Today,

it's been a while but

I took a lot of pictures|

Somehow right,

I wrote it in my individual blog too but


I wonder if it's ok to be this blessed?

I thought when I was there.

On the other hand~

As for the weather~

it's cloudy!~ right?

Geez!

If it could clear up and shine down~

I thought *laughs*

Everyone,

I have news I can share so

immediately, come by me!

Yeah, look forward to it!

Well

ahah well come by me again later.

Well then well then

tomorrow too...

it won't be good weather eh...

but

I'll do my best!

-Nakajima Saki-

-------------------------------------

Such a pessimist ahahhh and I wonder what this is about? And ahhhh!!! Sorryyy I must have been too sleepy or something; I forgot to translate this yesterday =w=; sorry!! 7.5/TEN-
Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment