Monday 18 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Chisato 18/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/千聖 画像1Everyone!!
Good evening-world cup ♥ *laughs*
(failed...haha... konbanwa+waarudo kppu)
Soon I'll already run out of material XoX *laughs*

It's been a while but today I had a day off ♥ I spent the day sleeping lots to replenish myself

The day before yesterday,
I borrowed the film Maimi-chan starred in
"Black Angels" from Maimi-chan so
I thought I'd watch it ♥
I was excited

By the way, lately, I've been loving ice cream
and I ate a lot of ice cream *laughs* if you have an ice cream flavour you recommend, please tell me

Changing topics!
Somehow!
They've uploaded a digest version on C-ute Channel on Youtube of "Okai Chisato Solo live 2011 Vol.2~ Hanzoumen de odorottemita~" ♥ please check it out!
and and ♥
they've began the pre-order of the e-lineUP! live DVD for "Okai Chisato Solo live 2011 Vol.2~ Hanzoumen de odorottemita~"
Stopping on the 10th of May
Definitely please watch it ♥

Aah I want to do a concert ♥
As I thought, concerts are the best right? I miss everyone ♥

Baichaakoma ♥


---------------------------------



oo interesting! an Chisa..aren't you supposed to be on a diet haha =w=; 7.5/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment