Monday 18 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Lost dog -Maimi 18/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/迷い犬 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/迷い犬 画像2

Good morning ☺
It's Maimi

Yesterday, something happened when I arrived home after the collaboration live with S/mileage ***


My mum came out to meet me with the car and as we got to the front of the house

"Wahh"

she yelled out!!

"Look, look!! It's big!!!"

She said and I looked, in the darkness, there was a big black dog :>

I wonder if it was nearly half a metre...!?

I was also surprised at how crazy big it was,

it seemed like that dog had run away since there was definitely a collar around it's neck you know!!

When I got out of the car, my mum said to me:
"Wait a sec!! Be careful! It could probably bite you!" but as I opened the door, it responded to the sound of it and looked my way you know!!!!!!!

At an instant, my heart stopped!! but

at that instant, it wagged it's tail ♥

"Eh? This doggy isn't scary!! It's cute ♥"

I thought (♥ヮ♥)

After I got out of the car, I gave out my hand and it came over my way

and fawned up to me! ♥♥♥

I thought to myself...

I want to raise a golden retriever ♥

That dog was a labrador but it was so so cute,

it made me want to keep it like that ^ヮ^;

I became attached to it; looking at us, it seemed my mum felt relieved too

"Right then, what should we do with this!?"

we spoke about

anyway, my pet dog Ruukii was in the house and that doggy went to where Ruukii was!!

My mum contacted the police and asked if there were any reports for a missing dog but unfortunately there weren't any...

It's being kept at the police station!

So then...!!

During that time, me and my mum gave the dog food and stroked it but it's type was really good and I could tell it loved it's owner from the loyalty it gives to humans so that anyone would be attached to that doggy~ ^ヮ^ ~

Even when the police came,
it wagged it's tail and it looked happy riding in the car ^ヮ^

At the beginning even the police officer was surprised and said: "Uwa it's big isn't it?~ (XoX;;)"
and also: "It's smart isn't it ♪"

The next day, in the early morning, it seems that they found the owner :3

The owner realized in the early morning that their dog was missing and it seems like they contacted the police ^ヮ^ ♥

"Thank goodness~ ♥" I felt relieved ^ヮ^

This is the second time that a lost dog has come to our house ^ヮ^;

The first time were two puppies, a white and a black one... ♥

Doggys are really cute ♥

by the way, my Ruukii-kun too has ran away and we had help from the police too so I do know how it feels to be the owner and to worry so much

In any case, thank goodness~ !! ^ヮ^

Anyway, from here on too, I want it to be raised happily by it's owner side (^ヮ^)v

Right!! Ok, I'll be off today too

P.S
today's pictures
were from the day before yesterday's collaboration live ^ヮ^
(Picture 1) Everyone in C-ute ♥
(Picture 2) Opening costume ***

-------------------------------------



Ahhh sounds cute~ I always find big dogs cute kyaha~ and of course, all of the doggys wuv Maimi >3<!!! 10/TEN-Risu












  • No comments:

    Post a Comment