Tuesday 19 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Manzai Gang is the best -Mai 19/4/11

Otsukareeraisu ^ヮ^ ♥


  • ℃-ute 公式ブログ/漫才ギャング最高 画像1
It was cold today isn't it T~T
Can't it hurry up and be warm? ***

Today when I came home from school, I watched "Manzai Gang" with my mama~ ♥♥♥

I seeeriously laughed ^ヮ^

You have to watch it! *laughs*

I laughed the whole way through
My mama was ultra-ly in a roar of laughter

I've wanted to watch it for ages
but I never watched it,
I finally watched it so
I'm happy :3 

Those who haven't watched it,
definitely watch it please!!

If there's a DVD, I want to watch it!!

I'm a person who can never be in a bath too long but lately I've been working hard and I've been in the tub with half of my body for 30 minutes

I was in just for 30 minutes but
did I lose 0.5 kilos!? ♥ヮ♥ That's awesome!~~~
(・∀・)
Those who feel like going on a diet,
please try it ok? *laughs*
Hagiwara will try it again today too!!

Well then well then bai bai saa ♥

--------------------------------------------

E-ehhh you're kidding? you can lose weight by being in the bath tub??.... 7.5/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment