Saturday 16 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Finally, tommorow!! *** -Maimi 15/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ついに明日 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/ついに明日 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/ついに明日 画像3Good evening ☆=
It's Maimi

Sorry for the late update XoX;

Today it's this kind of sunny ☺

Here, the cherry blossoms seems like they'll be falling off soon but >_<'''

Before the end up falling!!
In this time, I went walking before work with my mum and dad (Picture 1) (Picture 2)

The real wide pink coloured cherry blossoms...were really pretty ☺

I went to see cherry blossoms at night often with my family back then ^ヮ^

And today, I went to a location together with Mai ♪

I took a picture and uploaded that of today
(Picture 3)

...Furthermore, at long last, tomorrow, the collaboration concert with C-ute & S/mileage at Nagoya is starting

It's the first time that us and S/mileage as two groups I guess, to do a live so

I'm excited one way or another ♥ (♥ヮ♥)

I'm a little nervous too *** ^ヮ^

I want to burst through powerfully I feel!!

I want to make everyone really hyper and energetic o(^ヮ^)

The C-ute members have plenty of fighting spirit too (>wo)v

Well then, tomorrow will be full of vigour too

Goodnight ♥

------------------------------------



Oooo pretty~ I wonder what Mai and Maimi are doing together 8/TEN-Risu














  • No comments:

    Post a Comment