Wednesday 13 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Yesterday you know. (Airi ^ヮ^) 13/4/11

  • ℃-ute 公式ブログ/昨日ね。(あいり) 画像1
  • ℃-ute 公式ブログ/昨日ね。(あいり) 画像2
  • ℃-ute 公式ブログ/昨日ね。(あいり) 画像3
Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Thank you very the many happy birthday comments yesterday ♥

I was able to get through them one by one and read them carefully ♥ ^ヮ^

please treat the 17 year old me well ^ヮ^ ♥

In that, yesterday,
I met with all of
Morning Musume.san's 9th generation members ♥

Right at the moment I caught sight of them,
Suzuki Kanon or Zukki, put her school books together

she told me she worked as the school's reporter ♥

we're starting the same lessons so
we're going to do our best ♥

On top of that, after,
the 4 people gathered

"Ready~go! Happy Birthday ♥"

E-eh--- (♥ヮ♥) ♥

My chest leaped ~~~^ヮ^

Thank you very much (♥ヮ♥)♥

We said we'd do our best on Hello! con too ^ヮ^ ♥

As good friends,
we'll be good rivals
and do our best in Hello! Project! (♥ヮ♥)

As for the pictures
1. Eri-pon. Zukki
Fuku-chan, me.
Yasshi or Sayashi-chan was in lessons...♥ ^ヮ^

2. I met with Sayashi-chan ♥

3. This has nothing to do with what I was talking about but
the drink I like currently ♥
selling in the conveniance stores,
plum juice!! (♥ヮ♥)

Right!
Let's do our best tommorow ♥

----------------------------------------

Ahh so they all have nicknames now already haha. I guess cause they're all kohai now and I guess that Suzuki Kanon will be Zukki now ahah 7.5/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment