Monday 18 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Maimi-chan. (Airi 18/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/まいみちゃん。(あいり 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/まいみちゃん。(あいり 画像2Hi there! ♥



  • It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

    This morning I anticipated that
    today would be cold too since yesterday was
    and I wore a warm sweater with my clothes

    but it was not cold at all >w<

    Although coming home, it was chilly ^ヮ^

    As I thought it, it's already spring ♥

    Glorious spring eh? ^ヮ^

    In that, today,
    I put the parts I didn't understand in Maths II together after school ♥

    ......Nn I still don't completely understand it so
    I went to get a printout and I intend to do it tonight~ >w< ♥

    I have to do my best right? o(^-^)o

    All of the students,
    do your best too ok? ♥♥♥

    Right, the title is about Maimi-chan but ^ヮ^ ♥

    From yesterday,
    Maimi-chan will be gone for a little while
    to do her training for her play "Ran",
    that's the situation >_< ♥

    It seems difficult as she's doing the same play but
    I watched "Ran" before and it seemed like Maimi-chan
    conveyed her actress-ing spirit and I was incredibly impressed
    I want her to do her best ^ヮ^

    I want to introduce today,
    the too amazing thing I received from that Maimi-chan ♥

    A birthday present I received filled with love (♥ヮ♥)

    It seemed she took the time to make this just for me ♥

    Are there people who have seen this?? ^ヮ^ ♥

    It's an album!! ♥ヮ♥
    She put her favourite pictures in it you know? ♥ (^ヮ^)

    I'm moved ♥

    Thank you~ (♥ヮ♥)♥

    And another picture
    when we ate together before,
    the dessert I naturally ordered ^ヮ^ ♥

    The Maccha tiramisu and Sakura tiramisu ♥

    Ok!
    I'll do my best tommorow too ♥♥♥

    ------------------------------------------



    Present filled with love....hehe.. awww! How sweet of Maimi~ I'm seriously loving Maimi more and more ♥ヮ♥ how is that possible!?? 10/TEN -Risu

    No comments:

    Post a Comment