Wednesday 27 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Momoiro~ ♥ -Chisato 27/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/桃いろ~千聖 画像1Good evening ^ヮ^ ♥

Lately, I've been addicted to One Piece and
on the train when I read it,
I end up laughing and every now and then, it feels like I'm going to cry,
it's a little bit dangerous reading on the train XoX *laughs*
This manga really is the best right? ^ヮ^ ♥
I'm up to the 14th volume currently
somehow, at the moment, he's fighting the guy who uses candles
from eating the devil fruit,
if I'm not mistaken, his name is Mr 3 (ノ><)ノ M

He's weird and says "gane gane" *laughs*
(Not sure about that ?^)

℃-ute 公式ブログ/桃いろ~千聖 画像2
Do your best, Luffy and everyone ♥

And and,
finally, C-ute's new song
"Momoiro Sparkling" has been shown ♥
It played in Nakkii's radio
and in the pictures in this blog too are from
"Momoiro Sparkling"
It seems Momo-chan will be happy *laughs*

Everyone, please listen to it lots ^ヮ^

Baichaako ♥

-------------------------------------



Hahaha of course Momo will be happy..lots of songs under her name!! hehe and wao Chisa's already on volume 14..!! 9/TEN-Risu



  • No comments:

    Post a Comment