Sunday 17 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- (>w<)o Chisato 17/4/11

Good evening everyoneseaweed >w<♥

  • ℃-ute 公式ブログ/千聖 画像1
  • ℃-ute 公式ブログ/千聖 画像2
(How could I make a pun out of that!? @_@... Konbanwa+wakame)


It's been a while but today I slept a lot ^ヮ^ ♥
Happiness~ ♥
I'm glad I got to sleep a lot (♥ヮ♥)♥
From sleeping, my concentration powers have raised it seems you know? ( ̄∀ ̄)
Yay

Changing topics,
from today, Maimi-chan begins the training for "Ran"
so from today, I'll be see Maimi-chan half as much....>_<
Maimi-chan's acting is really amazing I think \('o')/
I want to see all of the performances of "Ran" ♥ヮ♥
that much!
In December, I too have 1974 so
I have to absorb from Maimi-chan
Maimi-chan,
do your best ok? ♥♥♥

I want to do the live already *laughs*

Well then baichaakonbu ♥

---------------------------------------



Lucky Chisa!~ and more puns huhhhh 7.5/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment