Sunday 10 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Momoiro ♥ Chisato 10/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/桃色千聖 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/桃色千聖 画像2Good evening ^ヮ^ ♥

Today we filmed the MV for the new song
"Momoiro Sparkling" (♥ヮ♥)♥
This time, the song is a completely different feeling from "Kiss me Aishiteru" (^ヮ^)v
It's been a while since we did this kind of MV (♥ヮ♥)♥
I want to hurry up and show everyone (-3-) hahaha *laughs*
Picture 1 (ChisaMai during break with ice cream *laughs*)

From tommorow, we're beginning practice
for C-ute's concert (;∇;)/~~Oh deaaar TヮT </3
Everyone will have to wait until we get through with this eh? (-3-) ♥
Aa I want to hurry up and see everyone
I'll do my best!
Do ma best ♥♥♥♥♥

It seems we'll be meet everyone a lot during April, May and June eh? (>w<)b

Happiness ♥♥♥♥

Nn right
see you tommorow ^ヮ^
Baichaako ♥

--------------------------------

(Ohoho I'm with UsaTEN!) ooo practice for their concert already and they haven't even done the concert with S/mileage yet! 7/TEN-
Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment