Monday 25 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Lately. (Airi ^ヮ^) 25/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/最近の。( あいり) 画像1Yaho ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^


Riight, we began ^ヮ^
A week from today
let's do our best again~ ♥


And you know, this year,
I haven't drawn on the front cover for my school subject notebooks,
I've been drawing them restlessly at break and such but ^ヮ^


when I really think about it,
in April last year, I didn't officially have Suu-san ^ヮ^...


℃-ute 公式ブログ/最近の。( あいり) 画像2For my notebooks last year,
from after, I only drew figures like Suu-san
but not her body on my old books >w< ♥


Suu-san for me too is the character for history *laughs* ♥


That Suu-san.
She'll be appearing in my notebooks a lot this year! ^ヮ^ ♥


Today I'll be introducing my writing notebook ♥♥♥


She's my masterpiece who's been in in about three of my books now ♥


Aren't the shortness of her legs charming?? ^ヮ^


And,
Picture 2 and 3...
℃-ute 公式ブログ/最近の。( あいり) 画像3
Kobito Dukan!

Do you know it?? ^ヮ^

Chisato gave 2. to me
As for 3., I received it from my friend
and I received "the peach guy" from Mai ♥


I've gotten addicted to these ugly and gross characters ^ヮ^

Thanks~ ♥








  • Ok!
    I look forward to my special lessons tomorrow ^ヮ^

    Excited ^ヮ^

    I'll do my best tomorrow too ♥

    Good night (σω-)。о゜ 

    -------------------------------------



    Ahhh Airi your Suu-san and the other characters are cute *w* and I would say you're weird for liking those ugly things but...I like them too.. they're funny ahah~ I love drawing things with weird faces and amusing myself with that xD though I don't think my friends approve so much 8/TEN -Risu





  • No comments:

    Post a Comment