Saturday 16 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ First day~ (♥ヮ♥) (Airi) 16/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/初日~(あいり) 画像3℃-ute 公式ブログ/初日~(あいり) 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/初日~(あいり) 画像1Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today in the early morning
I departed from Tokyo to Nagoya ***

Chugga-chugga-chugga-chugga....

There was something I wanted to do on the Shinkansen but...

I perfectly fell fast asleep!! (♥ヮ♥)~

Whilst holding my rucksack,
and I noticed I was in Nagoya >w< ♥

Morning (゜▽゜;)/.

Have I arrived at Nagoya yet?

and it was the first day of the collaboration concert with S/mileage ♥

I was nervous~ >w<;

But it felt fresh and fun!! (♥ヮ♥)

Today I was together with everyone in the changing room, it was fun! >w< ♥

In that,
from the morning, Chisato put shampoo in her hair at the place

Why you ask, it's because even though Chisato has her bath at night,
she has to put shampoo in her hair every morning or else she hates it

This morning was early so she couldn't do it
so it couldn't be helped that she did it there ;) ♥

That's how it seemed like ^ヮ^

Finished with a picture! ♥

And, putting my hair on the opposite side for me
Nakajima beauty salon ♥ *laughs*

A good picture ^ヮ^

Thanks Nakkii ♥

And as for me,
on the Shinkansen on the way back...
the instant I fell asleep once again
in my head, it was playing the songs we sang at the live,
at the right timing,
I jumped and ended up waking up...T~T ♥

It was embarrassing ^ヮ^ </3

I couldn't come unstuck from live mode ^ヮ^ ♥

It's on again next week..I'm excited ♥

Tomorrow from the morning I have a photoshoot ^ヮ^

I'll do my best tomorrow too ♥ ^ヮ^

----------------------------------------------------



Aww that'd be cute to see... Airi mo gata gata~ nyaha 9/TEN -Risu





  • No comments:

    Post a Comment