Saturday 16 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Nyan ♥ Piece ★ Chisato 16/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/にゃんPiece★千聖 画像1Good eagle-vening everyone ♥

(konbanwashi? : D' Konbanwa+washi)



℃-ute 公式ブログ/にゃんPiece★千聖 画像2Today I went to the collaboration concert
with S/mileage today
there were a lot of things to think about but
it was really fun \('o')/ ♥
I got a lot of energy from everyone ♥
it'd be good if Chisato and everyone gave you guys lots of power >~<♥
and you know
Sakichii is so cute (-3-)♥
that cuteness shot me
I love her~ ♥
I want to see Sakichii geez (-3-) ♥
Of course I want to see everyone else too but *laughs*
...yes

Next is next thursday
Thursday is Oosaka
Sunday is Shibuya
definitely please come and see us everyone ^ヮ^

And,
recently, the big aftershocks have been continuing
I don't want Japan to get damaged any further
of course there are people that are not related to me
but they are precious friends!
I want Japan to be able to hurry up and return back to the peacefulness (;_;)
Everyone, somehow, I want to be able to meet you safely tommorow!
Everyone is the source of my power ♥

I'll meet everyone tomorrow too.

Baichaakoori ♥

---------------------------------




Ahh it's still rough out there isn't it : ( 7.5/TEN -Risu







  • 3 comments:

    1. it's such a shame about the continuous aftershocks, and those outfits are pretty sweet too!

      ReplyDelete
    2. the outfits are pretty interesting :D

      really wanna see this concert.. >_< got to wait for the dvd..... NOoOooOOo

      ReplyDelete
    3. Yeah they're cute! and it really is >_< -Risu

      ReplyDelete