Saturday 30 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ First day. (Airi ^ヮ^) 30/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/初日。(あいり) 画像1Good morning ^ヮ^ ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today,
finally..........!! (♥ヮ♥)

It's C-ute's first day of their tour ^ヮ^ ♥!!

I'm nervous and excited...

I'll be pumped up at the concert hall already ♥

From now, I wish to do my stretches and speaking rehearsals ♥

Yeah! Do my best ♥

Right now, Maimi-chan is next to me brushing her teeth ♥ *laughs*

Right!
It'll be good weather today too!
I'll do my best ♥♥♥

As for my picture,
from the old days, the brown can sugar butter roll I love ♥ (♥ヮ♥)
To haave it baked and with butter...^ヮ^

Sorry I have no make up on! >w<

Well then! I'll do my best today ^ヮ^

P.S
Yesterday's blog...
It seems plums bloom earlier than cherry blossoms ^ヮ^; ♥
They were cute flowers that seemed like plums

...............I think?? *laughs* ♥

Thank you very much the people who told me ♥ *laughs*

----------------------------------



A-ah Airi you barely look any different without make up on *_* uso tsuki!! 7/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment