Saturday 30 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Looking forward to tomorrow ♥♥ -Mai 29/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/明日楽しみ 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/明日楽しみ 画像1Otsukareeraisu ♥♥

It was warm today wasn't it?
It made me want to eat ice cream but
nooo~~
I resisted temptation!
every now and then, to resist
is necessary you know (>wo)v

Today we had the dress rehearsal at the hall ♥♥
Seriously you know~~
I felt it *laughs*
the nervous nervous nervousness
but I'm also excited excited
excited excited ;D ;D *laughs*

This two points setlist right? *laughs*
I don't know what that means, excusé moi :3

Well what I'm really trying to say
is that I want to hurry up and meet the fans ♥

Seriously, I want to do a live!!

my clothes today ♥

To get myself hyped up today, I'm listening to FUNKY MONKEY BABY-san's song as I sleep ^ヮ^ ♥

I look forward to tomorrow ♥

Well then well then, sarabajaa ☺

-------------------------------


Hope you guys have fun~ 7/TEN -Risu









  • No comments:

    Post a Comment