Tuesday 26 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Okaa-san.. Oka-san -Chisato 26/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/お母さん..岡さん千聖 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/お母さん..岡さん千聖 画像2(Okaa-san means mother)

Good evening everyone (♥ヮ♥) ♥

Today C-ute had it's rehearsal too, iya!
The dances are hard you know ( ̄・・ ̄)o
Therefore, I'm excited on the other hand you know ♥
I love singing~ ♥
We still have a lot of problems
isn't it only four more days until the real thing? ^ヮ^
I'm nervous *laughs*

Yes yes yes ok!
Lately, I'm being called "Oka-san" by several people (-3-)

Throughout the dressing room today, Suzu was saying:
"Mother" "Mother" so I turned around Σ(゜д゜;)
and looked at Airi who was looking at my direction *laughs*

Chi: 
( ̄・・ ̄)??

Chi: "Eh Airi 
 Σ(゜д゜;)  Are you saying Okaa-san or Oka-san~? XoX"
and then Airi said:

Suzu: "Yeah 
Σ(゜д゜;)  I've been calling you that for a while now! *laughs*"

Eeeeeeh TヮT
Mother? *laughs*
I'm still 16 years old \('o')/

Everyone, please call me Chisato ok? ♥

Picture 1:  "Lately I've been buying baked cheesecake at Sankusu ♥"

Baichaako

---------------------------



Ahhhh it was only a few days ago where I thought: Oka-san... that sounds like Okaa-san (mother) hahaha.. I wonder if anyone calls her that? ^ヮ^ and I guess Airi has started now hahaha.. 9.5/TEN -Risu







  • No comments:

    Post a Comment