Wednesday 20 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Happy Birthday ♥ -Mai 20/4/11

Otsukareeraisu (owo)v

℃-ute 公式ブログ/お誕生日 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/お誕生日 画像2


  • Today is Aa-chan's birthday ♥♥♥
    Aa-chan is my grandma ♥♥
    Aa-chan is always kind to me
    and she'd ask me: Are your feet tired?
    and she would suddenly massage my feet,
    she's such a nice grandma ♥
    Also, I love Aa-chan's cooking and kiritanpo ♥ I love it so badly

    The grandma I'm proud of ♥♥♥
    Always thankful ♥ヮ♥


    It's my Aa-chan's birthday
    and also Chisato's younger sister Mion's birthday ;D ;D
    Iya~ Mion-chan is seriously cute you know *laughs*
    First of all, the way she speaks is so badly cute *laughs*
    Happy Birthday too, Mion-chan ^ヮ^

    Today we had the rehearsals for C-ute's live ♥
    Lately I haven't seen Maimi-chan (´^`)(´^`) Depreessed, well, it's difficult but
    we're doing our best together ♪

    Well then well then tommorow too
    let's do our best ( ´艸`)


    Sarabaja (owo)(owo)o

    ------------------------------------------

    Ahhh Happy Birthday!! 10/TEN -Risu

    No comments:

    Post a Comment