Tuesday 12 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Suzuki-sa~n! -Nakkii 12/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/鈴木さ~んっ! 画像1It's Nakajima Saki. 

Today,

it's Airi's birthday~

Seventeen!

Ain't that the same as me?

Airi right?~

she's a girl who can do anything so

I'm really jealous.

From that image
is probably from great effort but
to be able to do things in such a degree
is amazing I think.

Also you know,

though Airi is usually positive,

she has various kinds of worries too

she puts on a face like she's solved the problem but

nevertheless, she's able to get over it

in the end,

it's a positive Airi right?

That's why, everyone

I'm jealous of being able to think positively!

I maybe think but

Airi too, it's not like Airi doesn't have any problems because

really, there have been times where she had wanted to cry with all her heart I believe,

but even so,

I think, the Airi who thinks positively about everything is surely someone who hates to lose.

From back then, Airi,

said that her rival was herself but

it really is something like that I feel.

That's why,

from here on, I want that Airi still

Ah,

though you know~

I wonder if you can pardon yourself from only giving out boring puns~? *laughs*

I beg you,  17 year old Suzuki-san.

-Nakajima Saki-

-------------------------------




Ahhahah this has been my favourite so far. Yessss Airi's puns are pretty bad haha! but she just loves it.. even when an awkward silence always follows after it ♥ But I was waiting for a post like this.. Nakkii's deep! and finally reveals that Airi does get sad sometimes just like everyone else and it doesn't seem like she confronts anyone in C-ute about it and just tries to solve her problems herself. Well who knows~ but that's what it seems like to me.. if you're sad Airi! talk to Auntie Nakkii~ she's smart hehe 10/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment