Thursday 21 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- (^ヮ^)v Chisato 21/4/11


℃-ute 公式ブログ/千聖 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/千聖 画像2Good evening everyone ^ヮ^ ♥

From today!
This is Okai Chisato who will start reading
One Piece ♥
I've been told throughout from various people
that it's good so
I wanted to read it for ages.
Recently,
my youngest brother has begun buying them
from volume 1 and started reading them so
I thought I'll read it too >w<
So I tried reading it
anyway
I've finished the first book...
and the second one has been on my mind~ ♥♥♥
I want to hurry up and read it ♥
I've been addicted to it like this ♥ヮ♥
It'll be my way of killing time on the train
thank god thank god \('o')/

Tomorrow's another day to do our best ♥
Baichaako ♥

-----------------------------------------



Aahh One Piece is pretty good~ I've only seen random episodes myself owo; but it's pretty funny and it's such a long series.. it must be good!? I mostly love Chopper kyaaaa so cute! 8.5/TEN-Risu






  • No comments:

    Post a Comment