Saturday 23 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- I'll show you guys our outfits ^ヮ^ -Maimi 23/4/11

Good morning ☺
  • ℃-ute 公式ブログ/衣装お見せしちゃいます 画像1
  • ℃-ute 公式ブログ/衣装お見せしちゃいます 画像2
  • ℃-ute 公式ブログ/衣装お見せしちゃいます 画像3
It's Maimi

Once again, we've come to Oosaka ^ヮ^

Today we had the collaboration live with S/mileage ♪

I was so excited, I ended up waking up one hour before my alarm~ *laughs* ^ヮ^;

Woke up with no trouble at all

but I was a little nervous in the morning ^ヮ^;;

I think it's cause I wanted to send a lot of power to everyone o(^ヮ^)

Well then, the pictures we took for the goods here...

(The outfits in the pictures are worn in the live too v(-wo) )

(Picture 1)
S/mileage is pink ♥
C-ute is blue

(Picture 2)
Everyday outfit ^ヮ^;

With this everyday outfit too, there's another blue point there ^ヮ^

(Picture 3)
Up ^ヮ^
The decoration on my hair...this is actually a butterfly necktie ;D ***

The stylist arranged this decoration for me ^ヮ^ ♪

Right then right then, I've got up so early that I still have time left over ^ヮ^;

In this area~

Have a wonderful day

------------------------



Ahhhhhhhhhh Maimi! I'm loving your outfit, hair and that decoration that looks like a bow~ Kyaaa 9/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment