Sunday 17 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Mai Channel ♥♥ -Mai 17/4/11

Otsukareeraisu ♥♥
  • ℃-ute 公式ブログ/舞ちゃんねる 画像1
  • ℃-ute 公式ブログ/舞ちゃんねる 画像2
  • ℃-ute 公式ブログ/舞ちゃんねる 画像3

Today right, on Mai-channel
for the sake of the solo DVD photoshoot fitting tomorrow,
I did a live broadcast~~!

Iya~ it really went by with a blink of an eye you know!

Though it was the first time I've ever done a fitting in front of everyone I think
It felt fresh *laughs*

Those who saw, was it fun to watch?

Thank you very much ^ヮ^! *laughs*

After that, I had the rehearsals for C-ute's tour
Today, Maimi-chan had training for Ran so she wasn't here.......
we're gradually getting everything done together

I'm excited (^o^ゞ
Also, my clothes today!
I tried to change my clothes a bit ♥
My favourite part is here
The Mickey stuff is kyuut ♥♥ *laughs*
I wonder if I've said this before? ^ヮ^
Well anyway I love it!

Tommorow there'll be a live broadcast on Mai Channel's USTREAM,
of the scenery of my filming for my solo DVD!
since we can do it at the place,
look forward to it everyone ♥

Well then well then bai bai saa

----------------------------------------



Ahhhhh I'm glad Mai got her own solo DVD too ^_^ want Mai Mai to get more more popular~ 7.5/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment