Wednesday 27 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Rehearsal. (Airi ^ヮ^) 27/4/11


℃-ute 公式ブログ/リハーサル。(あいり 画像1
℃-ute 公式ブログ/リハーサル。(あいり 画像2Hello ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

I had a comfortable day today ^ヮ^ ♥
Guess you could say it was calm ♥

I was able to talk and be relaxed so much
that it was an easy day >w< ♥

On top of that, it was pretty darn hot! ^ヮ^;

Ahahh where did Spring go?? ^ヮ^; *laughs*

In the afternoon,
it was a nice Spring-like temperature
I loved it ♥
There was a little bit of a breeze so
when I climbed up the stairs from the underground,
there was an extreme amount of head wind but ^ヮ^;

the seasons are passing by so quickly~ (´^`) ♥

Tomorrow I have a day off school so
unbelievably, I can't go to school because
golden week is starting (´^`)  </3

My break is long!! *laughs* ^ヮ^

......so today!
I went to the rehearsals again ♥

We had a run through rehearsal......
I want it to hurry up and be the real thing ^ヮ^

Tomorrow is the dress rehearsal...^ヮ^ ♥
It's been a while but we'll be doing it with Maimi-chan so
we'll do our best!! ^ヮ^

Picture 2 is a picture we took from the day of the MV of our new song ♥
It was a delicious cookie!~ ^ヮ^

Well then!
I'll do my best tomorrow too ^ヮ^

Good night (σω-)。о゜ 

------------------------------------


Ahh Airi really does love school doesn't she?? Though she only just started school and she's going to have another week off already!... though that's almost like me ^ヮ^;...but I have exams so it's different!! Hmph hmph 8/TEN-
Risu







  • No comments:

    Post a Comment