Friday 29 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- wao Σ(゜д゜;) Chisato 28/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/wao千聖 画像1
℃-ute 公式ブログ/wao千聖 画像2Good evening ♥ヮ♥ </3

Today, Tsunku-san came to
examine our run through of our independent concert ^ヮ^ ♥
I want to hurry up and do a concert for everyone to see ^ヮ^ ♥
But Okai-san is still not quite there yet (・_・;)
I can't get a grasp of singing, dancing and facial expressions
(;`皿´) <- I'm like this *laughs*
It's frustrating XoX ♥
I want to aim to be flawless even until the last minute ^ヮ^ ♥

Also!! always, whenever Tsunku-san comes over to check up on us,
the thoughts Tsunku-san have are really funny ^ヮ^ ♥
He's really amazing~ I know that ( ̄∀ ̄) 

The real thing is somehow Σ(゜д゜;) wao
the day after tomorrow *laughs*
I'm nervous (゜∇゜)but I look forward to it ♥
It's been a while~

I'll do ma best ^ヮ^ ♥

And Okai has gotten fat so
I'll go on a diet (;`皿´)

Baichaako

--------------------------------------


Ahahh I picked the right day to go on a bit of a hiatus =w=; I feel like I've let you down Kyuuto-san blehhhh!! anyway anywayy don't worry Chisato you'll be fine!!! 7.5/TEN -Risu





  • No comments:

    Post a Comment