Wednesday 20 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Ran -Maimi 20/4/11

Hello ☺
It's Maimi

    ℃-ute 公式ブログ/『らん』 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/『らん』 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/『らん』 画像3

Even though the weather is good today, it's chilly... ^ヮ^;

Lately I've been having troubles on what to wear

Right right,
I'm steadily continuing onwards in my training for the play "Ran" (Picture 1)!!

Usually, I go to see plays a lot but
but you don't get to see what training is like..

that's why in this way, as I watched the other co-stars in training for a scene I can't do, I really learn a lot ^ヮ^

They're precious

Before training, I always get anxious and nervous and go: "Was that ok!? Was that ok!?" but

when the training begins, it goes by with a blink of an eye too much in the end.

Well then, here,
the scenery of training yesterday...

(Picture 1)(Picture 2)

It's the same play this time but there are probably going to be a lot of people who watched "Ran" last time that will think: "Ah!! is it that scene!?" ^ヮ^ right?

However, in the New version this time,

there are scenes with parts we've changed and things added to it!!

We're trying to have the people who watched before and the people who watched for the first time think: "I'm glad I came to watch this",

I'll be off putting some fighting spirit into training

well then, see you in tomorrow's update~ ♪

---------------------------------------------



Ahh Maimi-chan looks so cool! 7/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment