Thursday 14 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Thanks for the hard work! (Airi 14/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/お疲れ様です!(あいり 画像1This has been late!! T~T

Thanks for the hard work!!
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

It was such a hot day today that
today I put away my muffler and coat you know ^ヮ^ ♥

Suddenly it's summer clothes ^ヮ^ ♥

I love spring clothes after all~ ^ヮ^ ♥

The rebirth of the Mori girl!! (♥ヮ♥)

I'll be enjoying this from here on too ♥♥♥

In that, today I went to school
and after that I had rehearsal
and then I went to have work with Buono! ^ヮ^

I look forward to completing it ^ヮ^

Ok!
Tommorow I have a small English test!

I'm really sorry for the late update >_< ♥

I'll be sleeping now for today >_< ♥

From tommorow, following again,
I'll upload the things I got for my birthday! ^ヮ^

I'll do my best tommorow too ♥

--------------------------------

Yaaaaaaay Buono! and tsk tsk tsk.. updating at 1am Airi! she must have had a lot of work 8.5/TEN -
Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment