Tuesday 12 April 2011

Junjun on J-melo

Junjun<333

Aa aitai yo
It's nice to see her again ne^^
wow she's still living on her own =( but I'm sure she goes out a lot with her friends
I think the presenter likes the fashion, I think it looks cool too xD
there was three languages in that one video
wo men xian ni Junjun!
(we are thinking of you Junjun!)
well I thiink that's how you say it xP

also, regarding a comment about videos, I realize the video's cut off, and I have no idea why =/ and I'm sorry but I don't know HTML codes, so I dunno how to fix it
however I will also put a link underneath the video, so everyone can watch it normally. Hope that's ok~
UsaTEN

2 comments:

  1. Wondering about your cut off videos, but I did notice that the above video embed code is a little different from what show up on the youtube site...I noticed that yours says allowfullscreen=""

    while the youtube embed code says just allowfullscreen

    could it be the ="" ??

    if there should be anything between the quotation marks it might be "true" but i think you don't need the equal sign or the quotations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usaa
    I tried all combos, allowfullscreen="true", allowfullscreen, allowfullscreentrue
    it still doesn't work =/ I wonder if on other people's blog if they have the same problem
    thanks for you help though^^

    ReplyDelete