Monday 25 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- One ♥ Chisato 25/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ワン千聖 画像2Good evening everyone ♥

Today we had the rehearsal for C-ute's concert!
We went through the concert (゜∇゜) 

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ワン千聖 画像1I was nervous (♥ヮ♥)b
But it seems seriously fun

Everyone, definitely come and see us please ^ヮ^

Everyone! *laughs*
I'm reading One Piece ♥
Luffy is fighting with the fish person called Arlong T~T
I was moved when Nami who's so brave, said to Luffy: "I'll save you" ^ヮ^ ♥
One Piece is so good!
I'm addicted to it (♥ヮ♥)♥
Right now,
there seems to be 61 volumes
it must be troubling to collect them (゜∇゜)
I'll do my best ^ヮ^ ♥

Baichaako ♥

-----------------------------



Ah the more you talk about One Piece Chisa.. the more you make me want to read it too ^ヮ^; 8/TEN -Risu










  • No comments:

    Post a Comment