Thursday 14 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Somehow!! -Maimi 14/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/なんとっ 画像1
℃-ute 公式ブログ/なんとっ 画像2
℃-ute 公式ブログ/なんとっ 画像3
Hello ☺




  • It's Maimi

    It's hot today isn't it? ^ヮ^ ♥
    This year the sun block will be used early too ***

    Right then, this is abrupt but I have news here ^ヮ^

    I had a lead role in July last year

    and this year too on the 22nd of May, I'll be playing the same role in the play "Ran" from HATA-GUMI but....it's been decided a light novel will be made from Hataken Nisshi-san's production he directed.

    When I heard about this
    I was incredibly happy...♥

    It made me feel many things, it can fix on how we look at the living beings called humans

    one of those "many things"

    In painful and bitter times, people help each other out, they put faith in each other, to make anyone happy, everyone has to combine their power together...

    is what it made me think!!

    By the way, on the wrap around the books is my comments (^ヮ^)/

    I was shown this by my manager who was like: "It's like this!!"

    they used my picture from when I played "Ran"

    (Picture 1) List
    (Picture 2) Bottom

    It seems it has planned to release on the 30th of April so I want you to wait and look forward to it ^ヮ^

    P.S Extra picture

    In my hand is the new script for Ran ^ヮ^

    ------------------------------------



    Ooo a Ran novel! if they had it in English, I'd read it~ 7/TEN -Risu

    No comments:

    Post a Comment